The Relationships Awareness Mini-Training Series
If you find yourself dissatisfied with your relationships or without any at all, wishing wholeheartedly to cultivate a satisfying bond, the Relationships Awareness Mini-Training Series is just for you. As you internalize the insights it offers, get someone to love you. you will become empowered to change whatever needs change and cultivate the relationship you desire.
Can you benefit from the Relationships Awareness Mini-Training Series?
You can benefit from the series if you are:
* Single longing to have a partner and develop a successful intimate relationship but have given up dating altogether due to feeling unhappy, embittered, disappointed and alone; or
* Active in the dating-scene, enrolled in online dating sites, going on endless blind-dates and still not successful in finding a partner and developing a fulfilling intimate relationship;
* Currently in a relationship, feeling “it doesn’t work” the way you’d want it to, afraid it might end up like past ones but “hangs in there”; or
* In-between relationships, wishing to learn how to (finally) succeed next time;
* In a long-term relationship, unhappy and frustrated, wishing wholeheartedly to nurture and preserve it;
* In a satisfying relationship, interested to grow and develop together and maintain mutual satisfaction; or
* An individual who’s interested to read about self-awareness and relationships issues as a means to self-development; –
How can the Relationships Awareness Mini-Training Series help you?
The Relationships Awareness Mini-Training Series can help you:
* Get a grip on what makes it impossible for you to find and cultivate the relationship you want;
* Understand the ways in which you might be sabotaging yourself and your relationships;
* Teaches you what you should do otherwise, in order to cultivate the relationship you desire.
The Relationship Awareness Mini-Training Series is composed of 10 units:
1: Self-Awareness – the Key to Understanding Yourself and Your Relationships
2: Self-Awareness – a Prerequisite for a Successful Intimate Relationship
3: Steps You Need to Take to Develop Self-Awareness
4: Identifying the Needs and Fears which Harm Your Relationships
5: Identifying the Messages that Control You and Harm Your Relationships
6: Recognizing the Masks You Wear which Exert a Toll on Your Relationships
7: Getting in Touch with Your Will
8: Learning to Be True to Yourself and to Your Partner
9: Realizing Your Self-Defeating Expectations
10: Fine-Tuning Your Unrealistic Fantasies to Match Reality
The more you progress with the Relationships Awareness Mini-Training Series and develop Self-Awareness, the more able you’ll understand how you sabotaged yourself until now and learn what you need to do in order to cultivate a successful intimate relationship.